Monday 22 September 2008

Boot and Flogger - a tory blogger

Been an avid reader, critic and general fan of the blogosphere for about a year now, but never had the guts to do it myself.

But when Scottish Tory Boy decided to hang up his keyboard, I got worried. He's the only prominant Scottish blogger around and thought I would step in and save the Scottish Tories with a die-hard blog.

Then, just as I plucked up as much courage as I could muster and decided to ruin your days with my own Tory blog from Scotia, he came back. I am in no way upset about this, as he's a cracking read and has more good Holyrood scandal than a bad episode of Hollyoaks. But seeing as the courage has been 'mustard', I may as well give it a shot and try to bolster our cause.

So I, Boot and Flogger, will join the Scottish Conservative Blog roll. Best of luck to me.

No comments: